Big News: I’m Back with a New Blog Post You’ll Love!

Guess who’s back with a fresh idea, all thanks to my BFF.

Big News: I’m Back with a New Blog Post You’ll Love!
Once, over a glass of Abrusco, we started talking about men (what else, pray tell, can girls talk about?) and exchanged funny flashbacks of the most bizarre dates in our lives.

- Jot down the pages about this! - my bestie suggested

After a couple of glasses, I was ready to do more than write a book—I was ready to create an entire collection. Of course, I didn’t wrap up a whole work that night, but I thought you'd definitely want to read about Kate and her five strange dates. 

The main character doubts being ready to love again, but still decides to give herself a chance. Was she able to find the one among the "weirdos," and how did her hookups end? 

And if you like it, let me know :) This story might keep going.

Comments

Popular Posts